Parquet, as the best and long-term care provider, it requires proper maintenance in order to preserve its beautiful appearance and resistance.
- Immediately after laying the parquet and varnishing, it is not recommended to clean with water and cleaning agents for a period of one month. During this period, it is also advisable not to place carpets and other floor coverings.
- Place your furniture ten days after varnishing. To prevent scratching of the parquet, it would be useful to put protective covers on the legs of tables and other furniture.
- Perform daily cleaning of the parquet with a vacuum cleaner using a soft attachment or a soft cloth. Ensure that the ratio of water to cleaning solution is in accordance with the instructions (if using a cleaning agent) and make an effort to wring out the cloth as thoroughly as possible.
- Parquet, as a flooring material, should not be exposed to water and moisture, so always make an effort to protect it from them. Avoid using coarse brushes and cleaning agents that are not intended for parquet maintenance when cleaning.
- It is advisable to occasionally apply a water-based wax emulsion to the parquet to keep it shiny for a longer period.
We hope that you will abide by these tips and enjoy the beauty and splendor of your parquet for a long time.